Support System Changes
We have recently implemented a change to the forums. Only customers with active support are now able to create topics and post replies. All customers will still be able to read the topics for the product they have purchased, even if their support has expired. Because of this change you will need to verify your purchase again.
Purchasing one of our products includes a 6 month period of support, after this period has elapsed you will need to renew support to receive our help. After renewing support you will need to verify your purchase again to gain access to post in the forum.
If you have any problems with the new changes, you can always contact us through CodeCanyon.
You must be logged in to create new topics.
- abphotoworks on Ajax error1 day, 7 hours ago
- celluleweb on Radio Button Theme Issues1 day, 8 hours ago
- anymus on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart3 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Ajax error3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Multiple choices in booking example3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Custom email templates3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Minimum Number of Responses?3 days, 23 hours ago
- Ally on Radio Button Theme Issues4 days ago
- Ally on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart4 days ago
- Missing icons on forms by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 28 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions22 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by email@example.com day ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass1 day, 14 hours ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web1 day, 22 hours ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun1 day, 23 hours ago
- Email by darcistead2 days, 19 hours ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg3 days, 19 hours ago
- The proposal is very important by generail4 days, 11 hours ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix5 days, 8 hours ago