500 Server Error after Spam Attack

Home Forums Quform WordPress 500 Server Error after Spam Attack

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    a2c
    Participant

Hi,

we use your Plugin for quite a while now and we are very satisfied with it.

We use one Form for multiple contest Articles. With the great feature to insert Variables, we can separate it through the Post Title. Anyways.

With this one Form, it happens past week, that somehow the “Hacker” came thru your Security Options (hidden field, captcha).

Suddenly we had over 13.000 Messages all with the Tel.Number 0000000000. Our Server had a lot of 500 Errors.

Its running now, BUT the really big Problem we have now is – We can´t edit any Form. Clicking on “edit” – 500 Error. We can read, edit, delete the Messages, but no Form by itself…

We really need help! How can we delete “like batch” all the messages with tel number 0000000000?
    Maybe this will solve the Problem…

Thanks for your Help!
    Mikkel

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by a2c.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by a2c.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

a2c
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thank you very much for this Solution. It worked! I was lucky that the Spammer used 1 Tel. Number for all Messages. Sadly I still have the Problem to open or edit a Form. Bad request – 500 Error.

I will try to delete and re-upload the Files.

Greetz
    Mikkel

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

a2c
    Participant

Hi,

sorry for the late reply – Yes I have still the 500 Error.

I put it on our DEV Site. No Plugins activated and without all the Messages from the Live Site – still the Error.

On DEV I have the 4.8 Version, – Live 4.7.5 – php 5.5.

Do you have an older IPhorm that I can try a fallback?

Thanks for your help!
    Mikkel

(Console Screenshot attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    a2c
    Participant

Btw,

I activated the Standard Theme too, to be sure.

Still the uncaught TypeError… Colorpicker

Greetz
    M

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy