Activated Form is not displayed

Home Forums Quform WordPress Activated Form is not displayed

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Hi there,

I purchased the QForm since 30 Minutes and like it very much. I import the sample data from your booking form and modifyed it to my own needs, especially for german clients.

But if I would like to implement the form I get a Problem. The site I created for for Form won´t show. The full website is only white with no content.

The code of the sample site has only a 1 in it. Could you please give me some instructions to make it work.

By the way… I use the BistroTheme from croma Themes.

I wish you a nice Weekend.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Hi Ally,

tanks for your Support. The website is not finished and cause of that we activated a Maintenance Mode. I created a new user for you that you can see what happened.

Please use the following URL to login:

http://www.metzgerei-engel.com/wp-login

User: Ally
    Password: changeme

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Debug Mode is enabled….

Here is the following message:

[22-Apr-2013 09:13:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /is/htdocs/wp11164165_RG1BX2ZQFI/www/CMS/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 274

Ally
    Support Staff

SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Hi Ally,

It´s the wpseo plugin that make the problems. It´s very interesting ;)…. If i enter some meta descriptions everything works fine.

Thanks for your help 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy