Ad-Words Submit Button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Ad-Words Submit Button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pinkcaviar
    Participant

Hi I would like some help with adwords conversion tracking and Qforms. I have set up some forms and currently have adwords remarketing enabled. I have around 3 different forms on the site but not all are to do with the adwords campaign. How do I put the required code in the submit button? Where / how do I do this?

I have put the code in the confirmations of the form but now the green “this message has been submitted” has vanished that would pop up and the form resets. How do I get the green confirmation back and properly implement the code?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pinkcaviar
    Participant

What do you mean to replace line 3 wit hthe AdWords conversion tracking code?

On that page the 3rd like is:
    ga(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘Contact Form’, ‘submit’);

The conversion tracking code lne in the script is:
    ‘send_to’: ‘AW-974558186/T840CP6-xQgQ6qfa0AM’,

do I just replace line for line or how to write it best?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy