Add name, last name and email to a constant contact list

Home Forums Quform WordPress Add name, last name and email to a constant contact list

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jesus
    Participant

Hi Ally & folks.

I’m looking for some help in order to complete one functionally that I need to have with my forms.

I’lm adding a check box on my forms in order to know if the users who fills the form wants to receive promotions or subscribe to my newsletter. If they check the box seems yes and I need a couple of things….

1) Include First name, Last name & Email on my Constant Contact list (as I noticed that something similar has been done on mailchimp)

and 2) Send a welcome email to the user that check the box with a than you message and a link to a page with promotions.

As I’ve different forms on my website, this will only apply for the 1st time any given user (email as a key) check the promotion box.

Thanks for helping me create this, I’ve a filling this its possible but dont know where to start and how to do it.

Again thans in advance for your help, I’ll continue to do a research on the forums to see if I can make it happen.

PD. I forgot to mention that I also need to have all my form fields inside WP as normally QUFORM does. So my point 1 and 2 are for an additional functionality.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy