- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!May 18, 2018 at 6:31 pm #25726
Would you please share your solution here?
I’m also trying to connect the form with a MailChimp group. Name and email are parsing fine but I can’t get it to parse the group.
Basically, I have a Quforn radio button with two options (E-commerce and Crowdfunding).
The group on MailChimp is “Customer type” using the dropdown with E-commerce and Crowdfunding options.
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks.May 18, 2018 at 8:23 pm #25727
Never mind, I got it working with the code below.
$mergeVars = array(
'NAME' => $form->getValue( 'quform_10_100' ),
'GROUPINGS' => array(
array( 'name' => 'Customer Type', 'groups' => $form->getValue( 'quform_10_102' ) ),
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date21 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing33 minutes ago
- Ally on session variable missing40 minutes ago
- Ally on Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals45 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing49 minutes ago
- Ally on Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ??1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Problem to go to next step from html block1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- Ally on changing text in Captcha.php1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Calculation of three select menu values.1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold1 day, 7 hours ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb1 day, 8 hours ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim21 minutes ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP45 minutes ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44441 hour, 4 minutes ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres11 hour, 46 minutes ago