- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- millie_ebg on Update Quform at WordPress20 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't get it to work with my own form3 hours ago
- Ally on Version 2 – Visibility3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Pop up forms question3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Ally on Update is causing terrible issues…3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm to Zoho3 hours, 39 minutes ago
- markpevans on Date Picker Background Colour Change6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- mercerhughes on QuForm Lightbox Widget Error Spacious WP Theme6 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Allan on Date Picker Background Colour Change6 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Allan on Form Fields CSS6 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg20 minutes ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt7 hours, 40 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam1 day, 1 hour ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo6 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 10 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton3 hours, 39 minutes ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox1 day, 4 hours ago