- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…1 day, 1 hour ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Can not change colour on the label text1 day, 2 hours ago
- ghosted on Disable All Emails1 day, 8 hours ago
- takora on Change alignment of 'send' button?1 day, 11 hours ago
- Harrison on Custom Notification message, check if element is not empty1 day, 16 hours ago
- Antongu on Select options id are not unique1 day, 20 hours ago
- rezo on How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?1 day, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Field to field1 day, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Upload Files not working Facebook Browser1 day, 21 hours ago
- admin24 on Upload Files not working Facebook Browser1 day, 22 hours ago
- Pass custom link in message notification by airweb73 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Theme CSS overrules QuForm CSS by joel-bruns22 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Submission loading speed by s.ong1 day, 3 hours ago
- Media uploads not showing in media browser by ghosted1 day, 8 hours ago
- Loss of uploaded files by useiumavez1 day, 12 hours ago
- Upload Files not working Facebook Browser by admin241 day, 21 hours ago
- Disable All Emails by ghosted1 day, 8 hours ago
- Custom Notification message, check if element is not empty by Harrison1 day, 16 hours ago
- Can't apply layout theme with enfold by justoneit1 day, 22 hours ago
- Change alignment of 'send' button? by takora1 day, 11 hours ago