Adding MailChimp subscribers from Quform w/ Groups

Home Forums Quform WordPress Adding MailChimp subscribers from Quform w/ Groups

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clearscope
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

clearscope
    Participant

Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!

It is greatly appreciated!!!

Harrison
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Would you please share your solution here?
    I’m also trying to connect the form with a MailChimp group. Name and email are parsing fine but I can’t get it to parse the group.

Basically, I have a Quforn radio button with two options (E-commerce and Crowdfunding).
    The group on MailChimp is “Customer type” using the dropdown with E-commerce and Crowdfunding options.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Harrison
    Participant

Never mind, I got it working with the code below.

$mergeVars = array(
    'NAME' => $form->getValue( 'quform_10_100' ),
    'GROUPINGS' => array(
    array( 'name' => 'Customer Type', 'groups' => $form->getValue( 'quform_10_102' ) ),
    )
    );

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy