- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Where change page x of x ?19 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Ally on An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error)21 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on No style at all23 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't Send Email after Upgraded to Quform 2.0.123 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Ally on Step form23 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.23 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Ally on Mailchimp Integration23 hours, 53 minutes ago
- travlanders on Load Different Forms on a Page Based on Querystring1 day, 3 hours ago
- travlanders on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 3 hours ago
- Allan on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Day Of The Week + Click to popup by ammad2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Set Datepicker, checkboxes, Dropdown and multiple choice to disabled by jerkski13 hours, 55 minutes ago
- The selection menu is not displayed by kinglabnew15 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site? by Shaghelhom22 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Changing the Progress Bar Text by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- Requiring X Amount of Optional Fields by MediaServices1 day, 16 hours ago
- CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error) by email@example.com hours, 44 minutes ago
- Using $form->getValue('xxx') to uploadpath by pvuoti2 days, 12 hours ago
- No style at all by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 16 minutes ago