- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?21 minutes ago
- cmax on Serious problem after update1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- deh on Turn Off Entries3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges1 day, 10 hours ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working1 day, 11 hours ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan2 days, 12 hours ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling2 days, 18 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan3 days, 7 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…5 days, 1 hour ago
- email@example.com on Can not change colour on the label text5 days, 2 hours ago
- Locate several pages of form on a different wp page by firstname.lastname@example.org hour, 26 minutes ago
- Serious problem after update by cmax1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Blank Screen by glemser8 hours, 45 minutes ago
- No code experience, need help. by darkore021 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Help needed… by movisart1 day, 11 hours ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen2 days, 11 hours ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore3 days, 1 hour ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou3 days, 6 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh2 days, 12 hours ago