- April 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm #21146
AllySupport StaffApril 20, 2017 at 7:46 am #21148
Thank you, but unfortunately we cannot confirm that it is working as we are now getting a popup error when submitting the form, stating “An error occurred submitting the form”. The submissions still seem to go through into the Quform entries, despite the error, but nothing goes into Mailchimp.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 25, 2017 at 9:37 pm #21164
AllySupport StaffMay 4, 2017 at 6:16 am #21205
Thank you for all of your help in getting this working!
It is greatly appreciated!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DigitalOxide on Append/Prepend to upload file names.6 hours ago
- Ally on Need Help With 2 Things11 hours ago
- Ally on Form Not Workin as a Popup11 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Ally on Popup is not working11 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Ally on Fetch previously submitted details11 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Ally on Ad-Words Submit Button14 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Options Button Colour14 hours, 44 minutes ago
- jerkski on Add or show/hide checkbox option based on user ID/User group16 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on Image on form background16 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on 2 Questions (Space between fields and attachments)17 hours ago
- Need Help With 2 Things by dwayneoliver11 hours ago
- Popup is not working by petra44511 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Fetch previously submitted details by suums11 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Ad-Words Submit Button by pinkcaviar14 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Options Button Colour by stuartsmartassist14 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Image on form background by nohands16 hours, 52 minutes ago
- 2 Questions (Space between fields and attachments) by pinkcaviar17 hours ago
- Change license to WordPress theme by thijsm17 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Getting "An error occurred exporting entries Ajax error" when Exporting Forms by blissdriveteam17 hours, 33 minutes ago
- Add or show/hide checkbox option based on user ID/User group by jerkski16 hours, 52 minutes ago