Adding portfolio items to a blog

Home Forums Storm WordPress Adding portfolio items to a blog

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    collinblackburn
    Participant

I would like to set up a page to display my recent work – this means I’d like to show (in reverse chronological order) a series of photo galleries, with relevant commentary associated with each gallery. It seems like the best way to do this is with a blog page, which I have set up.

Please have a look at the layout of my page. http://www.shotsstraightup.com/?p=211

What I am interested in doing is displaying below the text on the left and the featured image floating on the right, 3 columns of single portfolio items. I’d like these to be linked to the portfolio itself.

Also, I would like to link the featured image on the right to its portfolio item – i.e. I’d like to be able to click on it and be directed to the portfolio details.

Please can you help with this!!

collinblackburn
    Participant

Does anyone have any advice here?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy