- September 5, 2018 at 11:15 am #26928
I created a Job Application form and noticed that when I upload a docx file, it gives me an Ajax error.
Sometimes I get this error with other types of files but docx files are the most problematic ones.
Would you please have a look into it?Please see the link below.September 6, 2018 at 4:56 pm #26936September 7, 2018 at 10:39 am #26941
I tried in various browsers and it did not work for me. Also this problem was reported by other users who tried to upload their CVs. The size of the file is not an issues as I tested files at around 150kb. When I upload a larger file, I get the error, “the file is too large” and I know what is the problem.
I activated the debug on wp-config and created a file debug.log in wp-content folder, gave permission to read and write and perfomed the error. Nothing was written in the debug.file. I set the executable option too and still did not worked.
I cleared the cookies in the browser and now I got Ajax error with docx as well as pdf .
I really need to solve this issue urgently as people are using this webpage.
Thank you and I look forward to your reply.September 7, 2018 at 4:34 pm #26944September 10, 2018 at 10:49 am #26951
The error on docx file is always above the uploader.
I have tried your suggestions on disabling the Enhanced Uploader and the error showed up on top of the form. I have attached the photos to show you the difference in the Ajax error.
I opened the Dev Tools and on Network tab, please see below the code which triggers the error:
I have also attached a screenshot on how the error looks on Dev Tools.
I hope this helps.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Ally. Reason: Removed code block
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 11, 2018 at 10:46 am #26957
same problem here. I created an aplication form and it’s very important that this problem get’s solved because we are already work with this form.
It’s very strange because some pdf files aren’t creating an error. So this error comes in 1 of 5 cases. But it’s still bad when a user can’t send his application.
So the errors which i get are an axjax error and an error which says to reload the page.
Are there any solutions yet?
HendrikSeptember 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm #26960
I am also having the same problem. Ally can you please resolve this issue soon?September 11, 2018 at 3:44 pm #26961September 11, 2018 at 4:10 pm #26962September 11, 2018 at 4:12 pm #26963September 12, 2018 at 9:16 am #26969
we will try your settings and get back to you after testing it with several users. Thanks for your quick answer.
HendrikSeptember 12, 2018 at 10:20 am #26971
Just to let you know that I have tested this error on few computers at the moment and the Ajax error is the same.
See attached other 2 screenshots, one is tested on Chrome and one is tested on internet explorer.
I am surprised you are not able to pickup this error when you tested my website.
From my point of view , my website and other plugins perform well and it’s your plugin which has a problem.
If it conflicts with other plugins or themes it’s your job to fix it, right?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 14, 2018 at 11:24 am #26982
It’s been 9 days since I asked for your assistance and still do not have any solution for my problem.
As I mentioned before, I need this to be solved asap as the users are complaining that they cannot use this form.
In case you cannot solve this Ajax error, please issue a refund for your support and for this plugin as I am not able to use it.
AncaSeptember 14, 2018 at 7:09 pm #26992September 17, 2018 at 9:31 am #27001
No, I haven’t tested this plugin in a corporate network. I tested from computers which are not part of Novikov network.
If you read my initial messages, I told you that the users (people who are applying their CVs ) are not able to send their CVs in their docx files.
Your other thousands customers may not use your plugjn to make the same form as mine, that’s how I explained it.
Plus here are other customers who joined this thread and have the same issues.
I am really dissapointed in your plugin and support. I would like to have a refund for your plugin and support as well as you are wasting my time.
Clearly you are not able to provide a solution and you are pretending that you cannot see this Ajax error.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- celluleweb on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation8 hours, 35 minutes ago
- bebet on Deactivate form or radio option9 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Ally on Deactivate form or radio option10 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email10 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation11 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on Missing icons on forms11 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on Feedback form in email11 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect after submissing11 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Form styles overridden by WordPress theme12 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Missing icons on forms by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 18 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions11 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by email@example.com hours, 35 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass12 hours, 23 minutes ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun12 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Email by darcistead13 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- The proposal is very important by generail13 hours, 25 minutes ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix1 day, 3 hours ago