Ajax Error after Duplicate form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Ajax Error after Duplicate form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marqmarttin
    Participant

See this screenhost error: https://www.screencast.com/t/yM9OaXPNW5mx

This happens after duplicating the Forms, And when we try to save the duplicated form, Its just showing the “Error saving the form. Ajax error.

castingdept
    Participant

Odd today many people told me they were getting AJAX errors – when submitting … i am starting to to think that v2 was not ready luanch …. ? i love this product but this new version has tons of isses with it it — and i hate the new NOTIFICATIONS email display settings

castingdept
    Participant

HI,

Everyone who is filling out the form is telling me they keep getting AJAX errors when they hit submit — I tried and and I actually got the same error — Please see attached iMAGE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    castingdept
    Participant

Tons of AJAX issues

Here is a picture of people blowing up my facebook about how the form is not workin ;-/ I never had any issue with your product an i have bought multiple quforms — this v2 is really bad and has lots of problems ;-(

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    castingdept
    Participant

I turned off AJAX and now I think this is the issues —
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8658239 bytes) in /home/content/69/8709469/html/castingva/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1102

castingdept
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy