All forms on homepage no longer work

Home Forums Quform WordPress All forms on homepage no longer work

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leedham
    Participant

Very strange.
    All of a sudden all forms on the homepage no longer work.
    The site has been up and running for over 2 years without issue and no updates have been done prior to this issue developing.
    Forms on all other pages are functioning as they should. I have renewed my licence so please help.
    I can give you the URL and a wordpress login if you let me know how to send it securely.
    Thanks,
    Louis

Leedham
    Participant

I have updated the version of wordpress (4.3.1).
    I have also updated the version of QuForm (1.7.2)
    The issue still remains.

Leedham
    Participant

It may be useful to add that one of the forms is a popup activated from text in the footer.
    That form launches perfectly on every other page but not on the homepage.
    It’s very strange!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leedham
    Participant

Email sent Ally.
    Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leedham
    Participant

can you please confirm what I should put in the buttons on the pricing tables and in the text box for the form below?

Everything has been working fine for months its strange it has suddenly stopped.

Ally
    Support Staff

Leedham
    Participant

Perfect thank you so much! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy