- September 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm #21697
With the last update of Quform, all the old forms and their recordings have disappeared! How do I get them back?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm #21699
AllySupport StaffSeptember 4, 2017 at 6:29 pm #21701
wow omg that is going to be a lon long job I use the forms for people purchasing cakes on the site each cake has a shortcode to one of the forms individually on each post some have one form and some have another that is over 140 times i have to fond and change the shortcaode plus all the contact forms and feedback forms.
Is there not an easier waySeptember 11, 2017 at 10:41 am #21837
Ally, this is unacceptable.
We support many sites and this is not the smart way to do an update.
Hopefully we did an update to only one website and we had to revert it.
You need to find another way for the update.
RegardsSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:48 am #21838
I have been liasing with Ally on this. They have fixed a lot of bugs and have released Version 2.0.1 today. It should cover the issues. I will be trying it this evening on one of my sites.
If it works fine then the only issue remaining will be to adjust custom coding in functions php.
Like all other custom coding, we do this on our own and luckily (Unlike other plugins) we do get support. So hopefully the only time grinding thing to do will be manually editing the custom functions. There is a guide on what to change for this too.
Fingers crossed :0
PSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:50 am #21839
PS I to manage a lot of sites with QuForm 🙂September 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm #21858
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- manesvenom on Date field format1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Your answer is not working…. dynamic default value in Ver 2.1.04 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on Conditional Logic Based on User Login22 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php22 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics1 day, 4 hours ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form1 day, 8 hours ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login3 days, 14 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form3 days, 18 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3331 day, 3 hours ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa1 day, 9 hours ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC2 days, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe2 days, 2 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz2 days, 5 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav444422 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days, 23 hours ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil343 days, 18 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom4 days, 22 hours ago