All old forms have disappeared with last update !

Home Forums Quform WordPress All old forms have disappeared with last update !

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christophe danaux
    Participant

Hello,

With the last update of Quform, all the old forms and their recordings have disappeared! How do I get them back?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

wow omg that is going to be a lon long job I use the forms for people purchasing cakes on the site each cake has a shortcode to one of the forms individually on each post some have one form and some have another that is over 140 times i have to fond and change the shortcaode plus all the contact forms and feedback forms.

Is there not an easier way

follol
    Participant

Ally, this is unacceptable.
    We support many sites and this is not the smart way to do an update.
    Hopefully we did an update to only one website and we had to revert it.

You need to find another way for the update.

Regards

patdundee
    Participant

Hi follol

I have been liasing with Ally on this. They have fixed a lot of bugs and have released Version 2.0.1 today. It should cover the issues. I will be trying it this evening on one of my sites.

If it works fine then the only issue remaining will be to adjust custom coding in functions php.

Like all other custom coding, we do this on our own and luckily (Unlike other plugins) we do get support. So hopefully the only time grinding thing to do will be manually editing the custom functions. There is a guide on what to change for this too.

Fingers crossed :0
    P

patdundee
    Participant

PS I to manage a lot of sites with QuForm 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy