- September 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm #21697
With the last update of Quform, all the old forms and their recordings have disappeared! How do I get them back?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm #21699
AllySupport StaffSeptember 4, 2017 at 6:29 pm #21701
wow omg that is going to be a lon long job I use the forms for people purchasing cakes on the site each cake has a shortcode to one of the forms individually on each post some have one form and some have another that is over 140 times i have to fond and change the shortcaode plus all the contact forms and feedback forms.
Is there not an easier waySeptember 11, 2017 at 10:41 am #21837
Ally, this is unacceptable.
We support many sites and this is not the smart way to do an update.
Hopefully we did an update to only one website and we had to revert it.
You need to find another way for the update.
RegardsSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:48 am #21838
I have been liasing with Ally on this. They have fixed a lot of bugs and have released Version 2.0.1 today. It should cover the issues. I will be trying it this evening on one of my sites.
If it works fine then the only issue remaining will be to adjust custom coding in functions php.
Like all other custom coding, we do this on our own and luckily (Unlike other plugins) we do get support. So hopefully the only time grinding thing to do will be manually editing the custom functions. There is a guide on what to change for this too.
Fingers crossed :0
PSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:50 am #21839
PS I to manage a lot of sites with QuForm 🙂September 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm #21858
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 44 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 19 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt37 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 19 minutes ago