- September 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm #21697
With the last update of Quform, all the old forms and their recordings have disappeared! How do I get them back?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm #21699
AllySupport StaffSeptember 4, 2017 at 6:29 pm #21701
wow omg that is going to be a lon long job I use the forms for people purchasing cakes on the site each cake has a shortcode to one of the forms individually on each post some have one form and some have another that is over 140 times i have to fond and change the shortcaode plus all the contact forms and feedback forms.
Is there not an easier waySeptember 11, 2017 at 10:41 am #21837
Ally, this is unacceptable.
We support many sites and this is not the smart way to do an update.
Hopefully we did an update to only one website and we had to revert it.
You need to find another way for the update.
RegardsSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:48 am #21838
I have been liasing with Ally on this. They have fixed a lot of bugs and have released Version 2.0.1 today. It should cover the issues. I will be trying it this evening on one of my sites.
If it works fine then the only issue remaining will be to adjust custom coding in functions php.
Like all other custom coding, we do this on our own and luckily (Unlike other plugins) we do get support. So hopefully the only time grinding thing to do will be manually editing the custom functions. There is a guide on what to change for this too.
Fingers crossed :0
PSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:50 am #21839
PS I to manage a lot of sites with QuForm 🙂September 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm #21858
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Blank Edit Form Page in Admin2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Ally on Where to activate/set reply-to2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't change or modify "Notification" od "Confirmation"2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Ally on Form is not showing on the screen2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Using multiple recipients in Quform 2.0.1 appears to conflict with Post SMTP2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Ally on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit5 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Ally on Quform 2.0.1 date format and date picker issue5 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Ally on Inability to correct missing data in form submission in Quform 25 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Qform no funciona en tema Avada5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on prepopulate fields7 hours, 1 minute ago
- Way to see entries In table format with columns and rows. by arpit.v3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Check Box Output Printing Bullet Symbol and missing notification email by arpit.v3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Ajax Error for File field when the form is submitted by manesvenom5 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Custom Column Widths by bobmc23 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Change submit button color by masterblaster1 day, 5 hours ago
- Popup not popping :( by bruno.isakovic1 day, 12 hours ago
- Tabs not working in Settings section after updating to WP 4.9 by newbie20041 day, 2 hours ago
- Styling date and time picker by bruno.isakovic1 day, 15 hours ago
- Date field not exporting to MySQL by jkortum1 day, 16 hours ago
- Error saving the form Ajax error by raeshantael1 day, 20 hours ago