- September 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm #21697
With the last update of Quform, all the old forms and their recordings have disappeared! How do I get them back?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm #21699
AllySupport StaffSeptember 4, 2017 at 6:29 pm #21701
wow omg that is going to be a lon long job I use the forms for people purchasing cakes on the site each cake has a shortcode to one of the forms individually on each post some have one form and some have another that is over 140 times i have to fond and change the shortcaode plus all the contact forms and feedback forms.
Is there not an easier waySeptember 11, 2017 at 10:41 am #21837
Ally, this is unacceptable.
We support many sites and this is not the smart way to do an update.
Hopefully we did an update to only one website and we had to revert it.
You need to find another way for the update.
RegardsSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:48 am #21838
I have been liasing with Ally on this. They have fixed a lot of bugs and have released Version 2.0.1 today. It should cover the issues. I will be trying it this evening on one of my sites.
If it works fine then the only issue remaining will be to adjust custom coding in functions php.
Like all other custom coding, we do this on our own and luckily (Unlike other plugins) we do get support. So hopefully the only time grinding thing to do will be manually editing the custom functions. There is a guide on what to change for this too.
Fingers crossed :0
PSeptember 11, 2017 at 10:50 am #21839
PS I to manage a lot of sites with QuForm 🙂September 11, 2017 at 9:27 pm #21858
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder11 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility16 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 34 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 13 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied11 hours, 56 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 18 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 7 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago