An error occurred submitting the form

Home Forums Quform WordPress An error occurred submitting the form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kid1810
    Participant

The forms all across my website was good until Oct 5. All the form has “An error occurred submitting the form”

And I believed that I did not make any change with the email setting. Also applied these practices for all forms before that error occurred.

An error occurred submitting the form

The log file from my host:

[05-Oct-2013 21:08:15] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.’ in /home/…../wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:906
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/…../wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(797): PHPMailer->SmtpConnect()
    #1 /home/…../wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(660): PHPMailer->SmtpSend(‘Date: Sat, 5 Oc…’, ‘–b1_354aab57e7…’)
    #2 /home/…../wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(588): PHPMailer->PostSend()
    #3 /home/…../wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(769): PHPMailer->Send()
    #4 /home/…../wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(483): iphorm_process_form()
    #5 [internal function]: iphorm_process_form_ajax(”)
    #6 /home/…../wp-includes/plugin.php(406): call_user_func_array(‘iphorm_process_…’, Array)
    #7 /home/…../wp-settings.php(327): do_action(‘wp_loaded’)
    #8 /home/…../wp-config.php(90): require_once(‘/home/abc/p… in /home/…../public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 906

My website: http://xsalsa.vn/salsa-basic

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy