- October 8, 2017 at 10:41 pm #22599
I have created a form which the users upload a file and I’d like to have that file sent by email. I’ve successfully created the form, and the corresponding email was delivered, but I can’t find out how to attach the file.
I don’t see the ‘Optional tab’ in the menu of the element ‘Upload File’
How do I attach a file?
RubénOctober 9, 2017 at 12:01 pm #22608
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form19 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 18 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 6 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 7 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Avoid sending form by hitting return key by jbYES4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa19 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 17 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont3 days, 2 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 10 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 14 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi74 days, 1 hour ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice5 days, 6 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 21 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago