Auto Paragraphs disabled after Activating QuForm

Home Forums Quform WordPress Auto Paragraphs disabled after Activating QuForm

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    happyches
    Participant

Hiya,

I’m using the “Mingle” theme from themeforest and Quform.
    Recently I noticed that all my formatting was gone – no paragraphs/line breaks, etc, so I disabled all my plugins and re-activated them one-at-a-time to figure out which one was causing it, and it turns out that it’s Quform.

I looked in your guides and I see that there is a guide on how to “disable” wpautop but I’m guessing that I want the opposite – I want to figure out how to “enable” wpautop

Is this a new version ‘feature’ that I can turn off? 🙂

I checked the theme’s functions.php but there is no mention of wpautop in the functions file.. not sure where to go from here?

Appreciate any help/direction..

Running on temp site: http://entrepreneursunite.org/

Kind Regards,

Penny

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

happyches
    Participant

It gives me this error when I do that:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘*’ in /home/entrepre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 1590

btw..

Line 1590 is:
    * Does the theme have a [raw] tag function?

And even when I “uncomment” it .. the error remains.. d’oh.. 🙂

I’ll have to disable the plugin via ftp because it won’t let me access the backend now..

happyches
    Participant

Just re-uploaded common.php from the zip file and commented out the line again and this time I didn’t get an error so I’m not sure what the heck I must’ve done the first time.. but it’s worked..

commenting out that line that you suggested has worked and it looks like the site formatting is back to normal 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy