Background color on pre style forms

Home Forums Quform WordPress Background color on pre style forms

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    Using iPhorm light css3 (rounded), Theme – Uniform Default.

The background colour of the form is always set to white. Which css file do i edit, and where can I change this so I can make it transparent, and, or, change the default colour please?

Many thanks
    Patrick

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Allan

Thanks you for your reply. You cannot change the background colour of the form in the Form / Settings / Style. I have tried placing customs css for the form outer and inner wrapper but that does not work.

I do not wish to create my own style of form as I am happy with the default ones, Hence my question

Using iPhorm light css3 (rounded), Theme – Uniform Default. For the background colour of the form, which css file(s) do I edit, and where can I change this so I can make it transparent, and, or, change the default BACKGROUND colour please?

Many thanks
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

omg
    Participant

I too am wanting to add color to the background of the contact form, I don’t want a white background. This seems to be a pretty simple request and one many would want. What do I do? Please integrate this to be a simple click of the button to add color.

What CSS do I use… the below doesn’t work

.iphorm-theme-light-light { background: #000000 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color: #000000; }

Allan
    Support Staff

omg
    Participant

Which CSS container do I chose for this CSS:

.iphorm-outer {
    background: #e9e9e9 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border-radius: 5px;
    margin: 15px 0;
    padding: 10px;
    }

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy