- July 8, 2016 at 2:42 pm #19504
the background slider is not working. Basically it stops at the second image.
The other images are still present and loaded when pressing “next slide”, but they are not switching automatically.
AntonioJuly 11, 2016 at 8:12 pm #19508July 13, 2016 at 7:51 pm #19517August 12, 2016 at 8:31 pm #19657
I am having this same problem but it is running the latest version of the theme.August 12, 2016 at 8:32 pm #19658August 15, 2016 at 8:25 pm #19667August 15, 2016 at 8:52 pm #19671
Thank you, had thought I had uploaded the latest but apparently it did not take…… Seems to be fine now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…14 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Allan on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 1 hour ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 14 hours ago
- m.hildt on Function icons inversibile1 day, 16 hours ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS1 day, 21 hours ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Shortcode2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Email Problem2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Adding the form to a theme PHP file2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on form does not send mail through SMTP2 days, 3 hours ago
- Adding the form to a theme PHP file by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Shortcode by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Remove date from additional information by fuktstopp2 days, 3 hours ago
- Latest Quform update – styling issues by petefromhome1 day, 1 hour ago
- Email Problem by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg2 days, 4 hours ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee2 days, 4 hours ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt1 day, 16 hours ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam4 days, 7 hours ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 days, 3 hours ago