- March 14, 2016 at 9:36 pm #18402
On Themeforest.net – your documentation implies that (Storm Control Panel Options) it is possible for the BG Slideshow to continue essentially from where it left off from a previous page. I click the toggle to activate this feature, but regardless, the slideshow ALWAYS starts at the BEGINNING rather than from the last slide shown (on a previous page) – is this FEATURE working? I purchased your WP Storm version and as best as I can tell I have the latest update… Storm Parent and Child Version: 1.3.3 By ThemeCatcher.
Is there a newer version?? – Is this theme being supported?? On Themeforest.net – last written post was over 5 months ago and in this forum it appears time moves on as well with little feedback.
I do however really like the theme, function and feel.
Thanks for any info.
FX DesignerMarch 14, 2016 at 9:43 pm #18404
One other thing… When trying to use the Intro template (Storm) – although a valid URL is specified, the ‘Skip Intro’ button, when clicked, simply reloads itself – NO additional pages are redirected from the SKIP INTRO option. Does this feature actually work??
FX DesignerMarch 18, 2016 at 1:16 am #18417
Bump…… Anyone there??March 19, 2016 at 8:21 pm #18433
AllanSupport StaffMarch 20, 2016 at 8:50 am #18442
Thanks for the response Allan – it is greatly appreciated – I will follow-up next week regarding log-in IF plug-in testing doesn’t resolve the issue – Again, thanks for responding… I thought you guys might have gone elsewhere…. Love the Theme!!
FX DesignerMarch 21, 2016 at 2:04 pm #18453
AllySupport StaffMarch 21, 2016 at 7:35 pm #18468
I will do… Thanks for the reply Ally (although I know I already did try TWO other browsers, I will try with DIFFERENT OS). I also turned ALL unnecessary plug-ins OFF (deactivated) – to see if a conflict somewhere – the sequence startup / restart of plug-ins did NOT reveal any conflict – the feature in question is NOT a critical issue, just puzzled as to why it doesn’t want to work as advertised.
Thanks and regards,
- This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by fxdesigner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- paulleaf on Date validation on holiday and weekend4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- kjh8822 on I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables5 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on How to properly merge two forms into one?12 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Ally on Quform's capability name seems wrong for viewing Entries in Quform 2.012 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Ally on I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables12 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't change or modify "Notification" od "Confirmation"13 hours, 17 minutes ago
- ams13 on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit13 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Bark21 on Contact form broke on display14 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on quform2 bug after update – date field & blank form edit14 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Ally on Date validation on holiday and weekend17 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Email Sendings Methods Php SMTP fields missing by Kerem2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Contact form broke on display by Bark2114 hours, 3 minutes ago
- How to properly merge two forms into one? by Gazetter12 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Quform's capability name seems wrong for viewing Entries in Quform 2.0 by manesvenom12 hours, 21 minutes ago
- I want, Default value – insert variable add my datatables by kjh88225 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Labels below the fields by saragreelaw1 day, 3 hours ago
- Date validation on holiday and weekend by paulleaf4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- popup acting funny by bi1 day, 12 hours ago
- Confirmation Page after submitted by paulleaf1 day, 12 hours ago
- Blank Edit screen in WordPress 4.9 admin panel by UberNomad1 day, 13 hours ago