- March 14, 2016 at 9:36 pm #18402
On Themeforest.net – your documentation implies that (Storm Control Panel Options) it is possible for the BG Slideshow to continue essentially from where it left off from a previous page. I click the toggle to activate this feature, but regardless, the slideshow ALWAYS starts at the BEGINNING rather than from the last slide shown (on a previous page) – is this FEATURE working? I purchased your WP Storm version and as best as I can tell I have the latest update… Storm Parent and Child Version: 1.3.3 By ThemeCatcher.
Is there a newer version?? – Is this theme being supported?? On Themeforest.net – last written post was over 5 months ago and in this forum it appears time moves on as well with little feedback.
I do however really like the theme, function and feel.
Thanks for any info.
FX DesignerMarch 14, 2016 at 9:43 pm #18404
One other thing… When trying to use the Intro template (Storm) – although a valid URL is specified, the ‘Skip Intro’ button, when clicked, simply reloads itself – NO additional pages are redirected from the SKIP INTRO option. Does this feature actually work??
FX DesignerMarch 18, 2016 at 1:16 am #18417
Bump…… Anyone there??March 19, 2016 at 8:21 pm #18433
AllanSupport StaffMarch 20, 2016 at 8:50 am #18442
Thanks for the response Allan – it is greatly appreciated – I will follow-up next week regarding log-in IF plug-in testing doesn’t resolve the issue – Again, thanks for responding… I thought you guys might have gone elsewhere…. Love the Theme!!
FX DesignerMarch 21, 2016 at 2:04 pm #18453
AllySupport StaffMarch 21, 2016 at 7:35 pm #18468
I will do… Thanks for the reply Ally (although I know I already did try TWO other browsers, I will try with DIFFERENT OS). I also turned ALL unnecessary plug-ins OFF (deactivated) – to see if a conflict somewhere – the sequence startup / restart of plug-ins did NOT reveal any conflict – the feature in question is NOT a critical issue, just puzzled as to why it doesn’t want to work as advertised.
Thanks and regards,
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by fxdesigner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…14 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Allan on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 1 hour ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 14 hours ago
- m.hildt on Function icons inversibile1 day, 16 hours ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS1 day, 21 hours ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Shortcode2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Email Problem2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Adding the form to a theme PHP file2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on form does not send mail through SMTP2 days, 3 hours ago
- Adding the form to a theme PHP file by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Shortcode by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Remove date from additional information by fuktstopp2 days, 3 hours ago
- Latest Quform update – styling issues by petefromhome1 day, 1 hour ago
- Email Problem by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg2 days, 4 hours ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee2 days, 4 hours ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt1 day, 16 hours ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam4 days, 7 hours ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 days, 3 hours ago