- March 14, 2016 at 9:36 pm #18402
On Themeforest.net – your documentation implies that (Storm Control Panel Options) it is possible for the BG Slideshow to continue essentially from where it left off from a previous page. I click the toggle to activate this feature, but regardless, the slideshow ALWAYS starts at the BEGINNING rather than from the last slide shown (on a previous page) – is this FEATURE working? I purchased your WP Storm version and as best as I can tell I have the latest update… Storm Parent and Child Version: 1.3.3 By ThemeCatcher.
Is there a newer version?? – Is this theme being supported?? On Themeforest.net – last written post was over 5 months ago and in this forum it appears time moves on as well with little feedback.
I do however really like the theme, function and feel.
Thanks for any info.
FX DesignerMarch 14, 2016 at 9:43 pm #18404
One other thing… When trying to use the Intro template (Storm) – although a valid URL is specified, the ‘Skip Intro’ button, when clicked, simply reloads itself – NO additional pages are redirected from the SKIP INTRO option. Does this feature actually work??
FX DesignerMarch 18, 2016 at 1:16 am #18417
Bump…… Anyone there??March 19, 2016 at 8:21 pm #18433
AllanSupport StaffMarch 20, 2016 at 8:50 am #18442
Thanks for the response Allan – it is greatly appreciated – I will follow-up next week regarding log-in IF plug-in testing doesn’t resolve the issue – Again, thanks for responding… I thought you guys might have gone elsewhere…. Love the Theme!!
FX DesignerMarch 21, 2016 at 2:04 pm #18453
AllySupport StaffMarch 21, 2016 at 7:35 pm #18468
I will do… Thanks for the reply Ally (although I know I already did try TWO other browsers, I will try with DIFFERENT OS). I also turned ALL unnecessary plug-ins OFF (deactivated) – to see if a conflict somewhere – the sequence startup / restart of plug-ins did NOT reveal any conflict – the feature in question is NOT a critical issue, just puzzled as to why it doesn’t want to work as advertised.
Thanks and regards,
- This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by fxdesigner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- airweb7 on Pass custom link in message notification7 hours, 47 minutes ago
- motaso on Pass custom link in message notification12 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications13 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Mime type error17 hours, 11 minutes ago
- sercofim on Set a hidden field value by a date19 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date1 day, 12 hours ago
- graines on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Ally on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Using QuForm inside Slider Revolution by email@example.com hours, 9 minutes ago
- Adding page url to notification mail by motaso12 hours, 12 minutes ago
- I want to send a message made by Quform in my personal mail. by jungsun20 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Changing Location of Success Message on Screen by bf20 hours, 52 minutes ago
- adding a front end look on text area by bolu1 day ago
- Send button Text error by publi1 day, 5 hours ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe1 day, 9 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn1 day, 15 hours ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre1 day, 14 hours ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold1 day, 12 hours ago