BG Slideshow from ONE page to ANOTHER…

Home Forums Storm WordPress BG Slideshow from ONE page to ANOTHER…

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fxdesigner
    Participant

On Themeforest.net – your documentation implies that (Storm Control Panel Options) it is possible for the BG Slideshow to continue essentially from where it left off from a previous page. I click the toggle to activate this feature, but regardless, the slideshow ALWAYS starts at the BEGINNING rather than from the last slide shown (on a previous page) – is this FEATURE working? I purchased your WP Storm version and as best as I can tell I have the latest update… Storm Parent and Child Version: 1.3.3 By ThemeCatcher.

Is there a newer version?? – Is this theme being supported?? On Themeforest.net – last written post was over 5 months ago and in this forum it appears time moves on as well with little feedback.

I do however really like the theme, function and feel.

Thanks for any info.

regards,
    FX Designer

fxdesigner
    Participant

One other thing… When trying to use the Intro template (Storm) – although a valid URL is specified, the ‘Skip Intro’ button, when clicked, simply reloads itself – NO additional pages are redirected from the SKIP INTRO option. Does this feature actually work??

regards,
    FX Designer

fxdesigner
    Participant

Bump…… Anyone there??

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Allan.
    fxdesigner
    Participant

Thanks for the response Allan – it is greatly appreciated – I will follow-up next week regarding log-in IF plug-in testing doesn’t resolve the issue – Again, thanks for responding… I thought you guys might have gone elsewhere…. Love the Theme!!

FX Designer

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fxdesigner
    Participant

I will do… Thanks for the reply Ally (although I know I already did try TWO other browsers, I will try with DIFFERENT OS). I also turned ALL unnecessary plug-ins OFF (deactivated) – to see if a conflict somewhere – the sequence startup / restart of plug-ins did NOT reveal any conflict – the feature in question is NOT a critical issue, just puzzled as to why it doesn’t want to work as advertised.

Thanks and regards,

FX Designer

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by fxdesigner.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy