Blank Edit Form Page in Admin

Home Forums Quform WordPress Blank Edit Form Page in Admin

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KWD
    Participant

Hello – I moved my website from sub folder to root folder and now I cannot edit or see the form edit page – I also reactivated the license, deactivated two plugins I had installed after I moved site and still no go. I created you a login to the site. You should have received the email for domain name New Harmony Inn dot com.
    Let me know what else you need. Thank you! Love the simplicity of this plugin so I hope we can resolve this issue.

KWD
    Participant

I found the issue. I overlooked one plugin and it was Tribe’s Events Calendar. I rolled the plugin back to last version 4.6.3 – They are aware of the .js file issue in version 4.6.4 and working on a update. I can edit forms again! YAY! The plugin WP Rollback helped me achieve this.

Please disregard all the emails I sent you today. 🙂 I will keep you as a user for a “just in case” . Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy