Bugs happening after the latest WordPress 4.9.6 release.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Bugs happening after the latest WordPress 4.9.6 release.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Harrison
    Participant

After updating to the latest WordPress version released yesterday, the select menu, checkboxes, radio, and multi-select can no longer have its options edited. Those icons where you can delete an option, set it to default etc.. can no longer be clicked.

To make sure the WP update was the culprit, I tested it on a 4.9.5 version and the options worked fine. Right after updating to 4.9.6, the options stopped working.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Harrison
    Participant

I just tried a clean WordPress install with only the QuForm installed and fresh twenty-seventeen and twenty-sixteen themes. No other plugins activated. It doesn’t work on three MACs using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. Tried on Windows and it doesn’t work on MS Edge, Firefox and Chrome.
    Again, there is nothing to conflict with besides the QuForm and WordPress 4.9.6. How is it possible this is just happening on my end?

I’m going to email you the access to this fresh install.

Thanks.

Harrison
    Participant

I just sent you the login information so you can test it on a fresh install.

The code inspector shows an error in one of the plugin’s JS.

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'window.tinymce.ui.FloatPanel.zIndex=100007') on WindowLoad (builder.all.min.js:1:189564) dispatch (load-scripts.php:3:12450) handle (load-scripts.php:3:9179)

Thanks in advance.

Dreamer
    Participant

I am having the same issue after the WP 4.9.6 update.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Dreamer.
    Dreamer
    Participant

I have sent my web site info to the email listed below. Can you please look into this issue as I can no longer create forms with WP 4.9.6. and am on a timeline to complete site.

Thank you for your time

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Harrison
    Participant

Thanks Ally, the change you made did fix the issue. Are you testing it with WP 4.9.6? I ran numerous testings on different websites, themes, domains, browsers, computers etc… and none works after updating to 4.9.6.
    Could you please update your demo (https://demo.quform.com/) to WordPress 4.9.6 and test on that installation? We will be able to also test it from our end.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy