- April 21, 2017 at 6:41 am #21153
I have downloaded the files to perform a manual installation, inspecting them I can see they still are version 1.8.0.
Best Regards,April 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm #21154
AllySupport StaffApril 25, 2017 at 11:06 am #21161
I sent you the purchase code 4 days ago but I have not received the download link yet.
DiegoApril 26, 2017 at 7:35 am #21171
I got it, thanks Ally!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- airweb7 on Pass custom link in message notification7 hours, 52 minutes ago
- motaso on Pass custom link in message notification12 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Ally on Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Mime type error17 hours, 16 minutes ago
- sercofim on Set a hidden field value by a date19 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date1 day, 13 hours ago
- graines on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Ally on session variable missing1 day, 13 hours ago
- Using QuForm inside Slider Revolution by email@example.com hours, 14 minutes ago
- Adding page url to notification mail by motaso12 hours, 16 minutes ago
- I want to send a message made by Quform in my personal mail. by jungsun20 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Changing Location of Success Message on Screen by bf20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- adding a front end look on text area by bolu1 day ago
- Send button Text error by publi1 day, 5 hours ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe1 day, 9 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn1 day, 15 hours ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre1 day, 14 hours ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold1 day, 12 hours ago