- April 21, 2017 at 6:41 am #21153
I have downloaded the files to perform a manual installation, inspecting them I can see they still are version 1.8.0.
Best Regards,April 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm #21154
AllySupport StaffApril 25, 2017 at 11:06 am #21161
I sent you the purchase code 4 days ago but I have not received the download link yet.
DiegoApril 26, 2017 at 7:35 am #21171
I got it, thanks Ally!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on How to deactivate "Sundays" in Calendar Quform?20 minutes ago
- cmax on Serious problem after update1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- deh on Turn Off Entries3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- movisart on Date Field – Minimum Date and Ranges1 day, 10 hours ago
- sscarlettdesign on Email not working1 day, 11 hours ago
- Ally on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan2 days, 12 hours ago
- gace on Radio Button Styling2 days, 18 hours ago
- manesvenom on Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan3 days, 7 hours ago
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…5 days, 1 hour ago
- email@example.com on Can not change colour on the label text5 days, 2 hours ago
- Locate several pages of form on a different wp page by firstname.lastname@example.org hour, 25 minutes ago
- Serious problem after update by cmax1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- Blank Screen by glemser8 hours, 44 minutes ago
- No code experience, need help. by darkore021 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Help needed… by movisart1 day, 11 hours ago
- Turn Off Entries by johnnyjekyll3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Datepicker doesn't pop up by woutervanommen2 days, 11 hours ago
- Mail doesn't sent by MCore3 days, 1 hour ago
- How to hide form elements programatically by Hiyou3 days, 6 hours ago
- Need Immediate Help – QuForms seems to have installed Trojan by jayrajvh2 days, 12 hours ago