- April 21, 2017 at 6:41 am #21153
I have downloaded the files to perform a manual installation, inspecting them I can see they still are version 1.8.0.
Best Regards,April 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm #21154
AllySupport StaffApril 25, 2017 at 11:06 am #21161
I sent you the purchase code 4 days ago but I have not received the download link yet.
DiegoApril 26, 2017 at 7:35 am #21171
I got it, thanks Ally!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Where change page x of x ?19 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Ally on An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error)21 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on No style at all23 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Can't Send Email after Upgraded to Quform 2.0.123 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Ally on Step form23 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.23 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Ally on Mailchimp Integration23 hours, 53 minutes ago
- travlanders on Load Different Forms on a Page Based on Querystring1 day, 3 hours ago
- travlanders on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 3 hours ago
- Allan on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Day Of The Week + Click to popup by ammad2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Set Datepicker, checkboxes, Dropdown and multiple choice to disabled by jerkski13 hours, 56 minutes ago
- The selection menu is not displayed by kinglabnew15 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site? by Shaghelhom22 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Changing the Progress Bar Text by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- Requiring X Amount of Optional Fields by MediaServices1 day, 16 hours ago
- CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button by travlanders1 day, 3 hours ago
- An error occurred verifying the license key. (Ajax error) by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 45 minutes ago
- Using $form->getValue('xxx') to uploadpath by pvuoti2 days, 12 hours ago
- No style at all by email@example.com hours, 16 minutes ago