- March 14, 2018 at 11:24 pm #24678
I have several conditional dropdowns and radiobuttons.
And using the calculation script. I use it to place images in a html-box.
I can’t figure out how to empty vars when choosing a radiobutton that shows another dropdown. The original chosen dropdown-item keeps showing up.
Or how to uncheck items when showing another dropdown.
Hope you can help.
.March 15, 2018 at 2:11 pm #24700
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- 2minds on Unable to submit Form: Ajax Error32 minutes ago
- movisart on Help needed…6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- cicolino on Datepicker – prevent closing on page scrolling ?13 hours ago
- Harrison on Floating Placeholders13 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Harrison on Floating Placeholders14 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Ally on Media uploads not showing in media browser15 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Ally on Min and Max lines in text area element15 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on How to only disable the days on calendar not hide?16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Ally on Accidentially Submitting the form with Enter Key (disable enter Key)16 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on Floating Placeholders17 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Min and Max lines in text area element by smekdigital15 hours, 23 minutes ago
- How to only disable the days on calendar not hide? by movisart16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Floating Placeholders by Harrison13 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Bug with adding custom css styles? by Hiyou18 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Add custom JS by noudard18 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Adding Form to wordpress admin by mijoe18 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Datepicker – prevent closing on page scrolling ? by cicolino13 hours ago
- Validate if name exist by Icemanmx2 days, 9 hours ago
- Documentation or info on match criteria for fields by katw19 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Locate several pages of form on a different wp page by email@example.com days, 13 hours ago