- March 14, 2018 at 11:24 pm #24678
I have several conditional dropdowns and radiobuttons.
And using the calculation script. I use it to place images in a html-box.
I can’t figure out how to empty vars when choosing a radiobutton that shows another dropdown. The original chosen dropdown-item keeps showing up.
Or how to uncheck items when showing another dropdown.
Hope you can help.
.March 15, 2018 at 2:11 pm #24700
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter1 day, 20 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter1 day, 21 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on An error occurred submitting the form4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on There is a compatibility problem with the elementor4 days, 9 hours ago
- damtii on send email by country selection4 days, 12 hours ago
- generail on There is a compatibility problem with the elementor4 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on insert Picture4 days, 14 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi714 hours, 32 minutes ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice1 day, 20 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz3 days, 10 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock4 days, 8 hours ago
- Radio buttons with a picture hover? by Gennaro5 days, 15 hours ago
- file code.txt validation by Icemanmx4 days, 7 hours ago
- Default value by Marcelo1 week ago
- If / then custom support by sarahhagens1 week ago
- Customize layout of submitted form (admin side) by sarahhagens1 week ago