Can I make Quform use the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can I make Quform use the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    diegocanal
    Participant

Hi,

Instead of using the PHP mail() or the SMTP option… would it be possible to use the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail?

BTW, regarding a security issue, I sent an email to [iphorm at themecatcher net]. Have you received it? if not, please let me know the best way to to send you a private message/ email.

Thanks!

EDIT: I am afraid I had missed this thread where my question is fully answered, sorry about that.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by diegocanal.
    diegocanal
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide us with some custom code to allow all our forms to use the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail, until you include this option in a future release.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you very much for the piece of code provided. It works fine for the notification email but it does not work for the autoreply email…would it be too much to ask you for a similar piece of code to accomplish that (autoreply email through wp_mail)?

Thanks!

Regards
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I really appreciate your time. The code you have provided works perfectly on my side, using it along with the previous one has given me a complete solution for both, the notification and autoreply emails.

I have tuned up the code a bit in order to customize the output of the subject and body to fulfil my requirements, so now it works exactly as it used to except for the fact everything goes out through wp_mail, exactly what I wanted.

Being able to use wp_mail allows me to employ “Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log” plugin, thus I can take advantage of Auth 2.0 authentication with the Google Apps Gmail API, giving me peace of mind regarding my dmarc implementation –having all my autoreply emails reaching their destination–.

Ally, thank you very very much again, your support is awesome, just as good as the quality of your work (product).

Best regards,
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

armagri
    Participant

any easy way to implement postman to work with quform?

Ally
    Support Staff

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally

I’ve just seen you have recently released version 2. I am so happy that the plugin is moving on! I am looking forward to give it a try.

I was wondering if this new version offers the possibility to use the WordPress API (wp_mail) to send mail (instead of mail() or the SMTP option).

Thanks!

Regards
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally

That’s great!

I’ve been playing with the demo and I must say that it looks fantastic!

I wish you the best with this new version. Long life to Quform!

Regards
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy