Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can i use the same plugin in Multi-Site?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shaghelhom
    Participant

Hello,

May i ask how can i use the plugin in same site but for sub-domain and subfolder also such as:
    mydomain.com
    mydomain.com/blog
    blog.mydomain.com

by one licnice?

Also another question how can i use the plugin for unlimitied domains?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shaghelhom
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for explaining,

Provide discount in Halloween and i will buy 10 🙂

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Shaghelhom
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m interested sure, Thank you for notice. But i was expect more than 20% discount 🙂
    Did you plan to do that in Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

And i want to help you in Arabic language and RTL.
    Here is the latested update for languages files for Arabic translation
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5cads6wk52n359e/q-f-wp-content.zip
    and will update you as soon as there is new updates to complete it fully translated 100% but the plugin can work perfectly by this translation for arabic language.

And i want to mention something for you, You updated option to make the plugin support RTL and its Completly not Support the RTL languages!

Let me explain that to you as i managed about 100 sites last 7 years most of them by Arabic Langauge.
    You need to know this facts that most of foreign dosent know about RTL:
    – RTL doesn’t mean make the directions from Right to left by Option.
    – RTL doesn’t mean make Arabic translation files available or make the plugin ready to translate and not need to make the translation fully 100% it can work by 50% for the most needed words and interface words that will appear in the forms only and can manage it by English easy in the dashbaord or in hidden spaces for visitors.
    – RTL languages in WP sites themes and plugins need other works in style and directions and CSS files.
    – So when you make option to support RTL that means you fix about 20% only from the issues for RTL.
    – I suggest before to you to contact the best one in envato market who develop the best themes and plugins by RTL languages he will help you so much
    – Now i suggest to you if you dont want to contact him you can purchase best selling theme called Sahifa made for RTL languages or any plugins made by TieLabs and study the files of RTL style and directions you will know for sure the main issues you need to fix. then you can nake it in your next update of the plugin.
    All his themes here Support RTL
    https://themeforest.net/user/tielabs/portfolio?sso=1&_ga=2.62496684.1875819642.1509750755-468618217.1505411103
    All his plugins here Support RTL
    https://codecanyon.net/user/tielabs/portfolio?sso=1&_ga=2.62496684.1875819642.1509750755-468618217.1505411103

– And you should know when you make your form plugin really support RTL by the defult you will make your plugin the number one to do that by best way there is no other plugins support RTL by the correct way so you will open to your plugin huge market and RTL languages not only Arabic language so you will make your plugin Unique and will generate massive sales when you announce that available and people try it and found it work fine.

I hope you take this in seriously way.

If you need to ask about anything just let me know.

And i’m waiting your reply for my question about the discount 🙂

Thank you

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Shaghelhom.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy