- April 12, 2018 at 4:34 pm #24969
I am trying to change to white the label text on of my forms, but it wont happen. I have tried several of the solutions i could find on the forums, but it just doesnt happen.
Any ideas on how to fix it?
MarinaApril 16, 2018 at 1:56 pm #25010
AllySupport StaffApril 16, 2018 at 2:04 pm #25011
Nope, no luck. I had tried already on the settings and I just checked there is no problems in compatibility.
The link to the urls are:
Both with the same issue, with two different forms.
Do you need access to the wp admin?
MarinaApril 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm #25046
AllySupport StaffApril 18, 2018 at 8:16 am #25064
Thanks Ally, it worked!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- abphotoworks on Ajax error1 day, 6 hours ago
- celluleweb on Radio Button Theme Issues1 day, 6 hours ago
- anymus on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart3 days, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Ajax error3 days, 20 hours ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email3 days, 20 hours ago
- Ally on Multiple choices in booking example3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Custom email templates3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Minimum Number of Responses?3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Radio Button Theme Issues3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart3 days, 22 hours ago
- Missing icons on forms by email@example.com hours, 42 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions20 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 26 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass1 day, 12 hours ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web1 day, 21 hours ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun1 day, 21 hours ago
- Email by darcistead2 days, 18 hours ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg3 days, 17 hours ago
- The proposal is very important by generail4 days, 10 hours ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix5 days, 6 hours ago