Can't edit settings of notification; one form is not sending

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can't edit settings of notification; one form is not sending

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PeterWP
    Participant

Hello, I have updated from Quform v1 to v2. I can’t click on the Settings icon in Notification setting part of the form. I can disable and copy the notification.

I have three forms on the site, but one of them is not sending (maybe because there is a field for the attachment?).

And one more question.. In Settings -> Tweaks and Troubleshooting -> Server Compatibility I have the message: “The plugin temporary directory does not exist, please create the directory and make it writable.”. Where to create the /tmp/quform folder – in the WP root directory? I tried it there and in wp-content, but it didn’t work with various permission options.

Thank You

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by PeterWP.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

PeterWP
    Participant

Thank you. Solved via e-mail. Conflicting plugin with notification settings was Content cards.
    Also thank you for creating the tmp folder and added the code for this folder into wp-config.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy