- April 26, 2016 at 3:58 pm #18769
Although I have a save button on the theme options page, it does not save the options.
I have a Mac running OS X Yosemite and I have the Storm theme v. 1.2.2.
I have WordPress 4.5.
I also have Photocrati NextGEN Pro version 2.3.42April 27, 2016 at 11:08 am #18776April 29, 2016 at 12:58 pm #18790April 29, 2016 at 4:44 pm #18797
Do I have to pay for this upgrade?
Do you typically notify users of available upgrades?
Storm – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
the correct theme?May 2, 2016 at 12:54 pm #18802May 6, 2016 at 5:10 pm #18835
Thanks, that worked!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- area97 on …send data to and external crm…14 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Allan on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 1 hour ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues1 day, 14 hours ago
- m.hildt on Function icons inversibile1 day, 16 hours ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS1 day, 21 hours ago
- petefromhome on Latest Quform update – styling issues2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Shortcode2 days, 3 hours ago
- millie_ebg on Email Problem2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Adding the form to a theme PHP file2 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on form does not send mail through SMTP2 days, 3 hours ago
- Adding the form to a theme PHP file by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Shortcode by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Remove date from additional information by fuktstopp2 days, 3 hours ago
- Latest Quform update – styling issues by petefromhome1 day, 1 hour ago
- Email Problem by millie_ebg2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update Quform at WordPress by millie_ebg2 days, 4 hours ago
- Small bug found on V2.01 by patdundee2 days, 4 hours ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt1 day, 16 hours ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam4 days, 7 hours ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee3 days, 3 hours ago