Can't send array to MySQL

Home Forums Quform PHP Can't send array to MySQL

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scifiguru
    Participant

Having an issue where form will not send to MySQL. I am using the default process.php.
    Error is as follows:

[19-Mar-2017 16:57:48 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli::real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/aaaaaa/public_html/quform/process.php on line 664

line 664 in process.php contains the following:
    $values = array_map(array($db, ‘real_escape_string’), array_values($data));

Help? 🙁

scifiguru
    Participant

Any assistance? I still can’t send form contents to MySQL with this error and no reply on this problem in over 4 days now. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

scifiguru
    Participant

This form has no elements into it that are an array, hence my confusion over this… I have no array types. If what you say is the case then why isn’t process.php set up like this initially? Even when I use an unedited process.php I am getting this same error.

Are you saying that instead of this

$data = array(
    'city' => $form->getValue('city')
    );

it would be

$data = array(
    join(', ', $form->getValue('city'))
    );

?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

scifiguru
    Participant

Thanks for this – I didn’t see anything with brackets like that but hopefully this is something rather simple I’m just not seeing. I sent the form and process to that email as well as the error message I receive on process.php. Appreciate you taking a look.

scifiguru
    Participant

Hi there, wondering if there is any possibility for this to be resolved. I haven’t seen a response to my email I sent on 3/31. Quform doesn’t appear to send data to MySQL as it is currently. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

scifiguru
    Participant

It still doesn’t work.

[30-Mar-2017 20:06:54 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli::real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/quform/process.php on line 629

That line is the same as before.
    $values = array_map(array($db, 'real_escape_string'), array_values($data));

So it’s something else.

Ally
    Support Staff

scifiguru
    Participant

I definitely edited the correct process.php. There’s only one on the server.
    When I turn off its ability to dump the info to MySQL, it works. The problem is I absolutely need to dump this to MySQL.

Still get the same error even when I change all of the

$form->getValue
    in the $data array to
    $form->getValuePlain

Same error spits out as before and doesn’t send to MySQL, nor email me form contents. There’s an error.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy