Can't verify and my host company has replied

Home Forums Quform WordPress Can't verify and my host company has replied

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jonasmckee
    Participant

I purchased and enter my code and it errors out… message attached.
    I contactd my hosting company as your forums suggested and got this response:
    Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and providing those updated credentials.

I was able to get logged in to the site, and was indeed able to get an error when attempting to use the key to activate the plugin.

I did enable PHP error logging, but was not able to find any specific PHP errors coming up when I attempted to activate the plugin. I am not sure if the plugin itself has some kind of error logging, but if it does, please advise us where that would be, so we can review it.

However, I would suggest doing 2 things;
    1: Confirm your activation key is indeed the following:
    [snip]

2: Reach out to the plugin developers, as we are not able to see any errors on our end. I do note in the account notes another tech was able to see an error, but I am not sure where they saw that.

If you would like to provide us some specific replication steps, so we can actually see an error message, that would be greatly appreciated. When I attempted to activate the plugin, I simply got the following error message:

An error occurred verifying the license key, please try again

But that does not tell us what the error specifically was.

Please let us know if you have any further questions; we are here and are more than happy to help.

Best regards,
    Dan W.

InMotion Hosting
    888-321-HOST (4678) Available 24/7/365
    http://www.inmotionhosting.com

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed key
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonasmckee
    Participant

well they white listed and i still cant here is the latest email from my hosting company..
    ——————————————-
    Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting support! At this time I have whitelisted ‘173.249.154.12’ as requested.
    ——————————————-
    This is very frustrating i have many codecanyon purchases and never had this problem…
    dave

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by jonasmckee.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonasmckee
    Participant

well the hosting company has added the other ip as asked and i STILL cant get it to verify.. at this point i have to move on to another Forms solution unless you can up with some other way to activate me… my hosting company’s confirmation of ip whitelisted is below:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am glad to assist you with this. As requested we have whitelisted 176.58.114.160 in the server’s firewall as displayed below. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us back since we are here 24/7 for your support.

CT-4351-bash-3.2# cat /etc/apf/allow_hosts.rules |grep 176.58.114.160
    # added 176.58.114.160 on 10/27/16 10:41:12

Please let us know if you have any further questions; we are more than happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Jon E.

InMotion Hosting
    888-321-HOST (4678) Available 24/7
    http://www.inmotionhosting.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by jonasmckee.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy