captcha Issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress captcha Issue

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mgxl
    Participant

I have the latest Quform plugin and the latest version of wordpress. I activated the plugin and added a new form. The only problem is that the captcha field is causing a problem to send the form.

I have seen more people with this issue but not a proper solution. Yes, i also installed the plugin fresh a couple of times and i also deactivated all other plugins. No changes. I still get the message

“The value does not match”

I have earlier licensd form in older wordpress installations on the same server without this message, so it looks like the problem occus in the last update of Quform or conflicting with the latest wordpress version.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Marc

mgxl
    Participant

Anyone?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mgxl
    Participant

Hi Ally,

As explained previous other versions of Quform work on the same server with captcha without any problems.. so the issue must be caused by a newer version of Quform or latest wordpress version.. That also can explain the fact that more people have the same issue now.

That should also be reason for the coders to figure out why this happens instead of someone like me without those skills searching days on the internet trying to find an answer. But because i did that already and there was not a single solution available i came here to the forum.

PS. Its not possible by the way to send a form using captcha as you get a error message instead.

Value does not match!!

Nothing will be send anywhere.

Marc

LisaA
    Participant

I have to agree with Marc. It was working properly with me as well until the last version.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

LisaA
    Participant

Ally,

I sent you a private email on this with my login information.

Are there any solutions yet?

Thanks,
    Lisa

LisaA
    Participant

I found out what was causing my problem so I thought I’d share it here for anyone else who might have the same issue.

I checked my htaccess in the root and renamed it, then checkout the wp-content directory which also had an htaccess file. I renamed that as well. I found that my problem was caused by the htaccess in the wp-content directory which was showing:

<Files *.php>
    deny from all
    </Files>

I did not put this in the directory so one of the plugins I had installed (probably a security plugin) did.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy