Capture info from unsubmitted form and passing info from normal page to form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Capture info from unsubmitted form and passing info from normal page to form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bobert
    Participant

Hello, I have two questions.

First: Is it possible to either, automatically send off an email once a a certain amount of information is filled out on the form? For instance. I want, no matter what to get the first / last name, email and phone number. But if people change their mind, I still want this information send by email to someone.

Second question.

The main page of my site has 4 pictures. It’s a choice of things they can use, in a rotating banner. I want to pass which one they choose onto the form. How do I do this?

Thanks guys! Great product.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gwatt
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have the same issue, except I don’t want to get 2 emails if someone fills out the whole form.

My form has 3 pages.

Can the PHP be altered to;

Send off the form data from whatever pages they HAVE filled in to me ONLY if they don’t complete the whole form?

(I figure this is the same issue fundamentally which is why I haven’t created a new topic)

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Bobert
    Participant

Thanks Ally,

Is there any way to change ‘subject’ => ‘First page data’, To say, the first and last name of the person submitting it. So its easier to find in emails?

Ally
    Support Staff

Bobert
    Participant

So,

I have used this, and it works good. But only sends to the main e-mail contact of wordpress..

Is there any way I can specify in this code which e-mails to send to? Or any way to have it send to the e-mails in the form? This seems to have changed with the new update.

add_action(‘quform_pre_validate_1’, function (array $result, Quform_Form $form) {
    $page = $form->getCurrentPage();

if ($page->isFirstPage() && $page->isValid()) {
    $config = array(
    ‘subject’ => ‘First page data’,
    ‘html’ => ‘{all_form_data}’
    );

$notification = new Quform_Notification($config, $form, Quform::getService(‘options’));
    $notification->send();
    }

return $result;
    }, 10, 2);

Bobert
    Participant

?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy