Causes Validation for the save button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Causes Validation for the save button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    perlaravi
    Participant

Hi,

I am in need of two buttons on my QUform page, like “Save Draft” and “Save Final”.
    The “Save Draft” should ignore the required fields and “Save Final” should verify the required field values whether it is filled the data or not, if not raise the required field exception before submit to the server.

for ex: in ASP.NET we use CausesValidation=false for the button property to ignore the required fields .

Can some please suggest me on this how to get this done?

Thank you in advance.
    RAVI PERLA

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Venom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I want to know how can I trigger the pre_validate hook, when the user clicks on “Save Draft” element (I want to be a button without submit action). If the “Save Draft” is the submit button, it would go through the validation process and insert the record to the Entry table and it would send out an Auto reply email.

Instead, I want to insert the record to my custom database table only. Until the user clicks “Confirm”, then the record would be inserted to the Quform Entry table and sent out Auto reply email.

Regards,

Venom

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Venom.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Venom.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy