Changing Color of Submit Button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changing Color of Submit Button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karenf
    Participant

I’d like to change the color of the submit button to #FFFF00. I’ve tried a few things but nothing is working so far. I tried making the outer wrappers transparent but that lets only half the submit button become #FFFF00

I’ve tried using the the WP QForm page with the buttons you drag down, the css of both the main & qform style sheet.

At: http://asaptee.com/contact/
    Many thanks!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

karenf
    Participant

Wow & Ouch! I imagine this is a simple thing many people want!
    My eyes are glazing over looking at all that info & code just to change a simple button color.
    I just want to change the color.
    Can you either give me the css for that – or can you tell me which part of that massive page I should read.

Everything up to now has been super simple. But honestly – I would NEVER have chosen this form software if I knew I couldn’t change something as simple as this and do it easily. I don’t know how to code & that’s who you say this plug in is for.
    Sorry to be so cranky but I now have a client waiting for this & I hope I am able to accomplish it!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

karenf
    Participant

Thank you! Gracias! Merci!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy