Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changing label colors & extending Submit to 100% not working.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nicocollu
    Participant

Hello,

I wish to change the label colors in my contact form but they aren’t changing the color. I tried changing both the normal and the required colors, both with the !important tag as well to test. They simply aren’t changing.

Also, when choosing the 100% width on the submit button, it doesn’t do the full 100% but something like 70% and suddenly ends up aligning itself to the right side.

How do we fix this?

– Nico Collu

nicocollu
    Participant

Hello, any update on this? 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nicocollu
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Great – this worked – also for the sub label it worked.

When you say that the submit button is a confirmed issue, do you mean the padding/margin error when hovering over it or simply the width of it?

I have fixed the width with CSS but how about the hovering issue? 🙂

Thank you!

nicocollu
    Participant

Hey Ally,

I see that I didn’t mention the hover issue in the first post.

What happens when hovering onto the submit button is that it extends either a padding or margin number or something else entirely for some awkward reason that I can’t find.

Try doing it: http://nicocollu.com/videographer/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy