Changing the upload file box color

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changing the upload file box color

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arturogold
    Participant

I have attached a screenshot. But how do you change the colour of the box that lists the file you uploaded?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    katw
    Participant

Hi, perhaps I can help?

I had a quick look at the Global style settings and don’t see this style option listed for the filename boxes so we may need to write one of our own and insert it in the Custom CSS box.

Do you have a link to the form? So I can take a look at the CSS style associated with the filenames.

In admin mode the classname is called .qfb-edit-file-upload-inner

And that is what you would target when writing a custom style to change the default color, border and text color etc

I am guessing on the front-end the class name may omit the -edit- part of the class label. But can’t be sure until I see a form with the filename field box visible.

What styling did you want to achieve? Drop the green background? Or change text color too?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy