- January 5, 2018 at 7:49 pm #23723
I would like to be able to close the form on submit. So the form would pop-up, and then once it is completed instead of showing a message or re-directing, I would like it to close the pop-up window.
Is that possible. I have searched the forum, but I am might not be searching for the right string of words.
Or it if it could close the window the form is in. That way I could call to a id or a class, and on-submit it would close that id or class.
ThanksJanuary 10, 2018 at 11:58 am #23787January 10, 2018 at 5:27 pm #23801
Thanks that worked! Took me a while to figured which version I was using – However, is there a way now to make the pop-up load automatically when the page does?
Right now I am using the form in a third party pop-up to gate the page.
So I would like to just use the pop-up feature built into the Quform.
EricJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:16 am #23822January 26, 2018 at 5:38 pm #24115
How can I add a timeout on popup close.
I use the script above, but it closes popup immediately, can i set some timeout?
Thank you!February 1, 2018 at 12:52 pm #24181
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date8 hours, 23 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on session variable missing8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals8 hours, 47 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing8 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ??9 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Ally on Problem to go to next step from html block9 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on changing text in Captcha.php9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Send button Text error by publi39 minutes ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn10 hours, 31 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre10 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb1 day, 16 hours ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim8 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP8 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44449 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind9 hours, 42 minutes ago