- January 5, 2018 at 7:49 pm #23723
I would like to be able to close the form on submit. So the form would pop-up, and then once it is completed instead of showing a message or re-directing, I would like it to close the pop-up window.
Is that possible. I have searched the forum, but I am might not be searching for the right string of words.
Or it if it could close the window the form is in. That way I could call to a id or a class, and on-submit it would close that id or class.
ThanksJanuary 10, 2018 at 11:58 am #23787January 10, 2018 at 5:27 pm #23801
Thanks that worked! Took me a while to figured which version I was using – However, is there a way now to make the pop-up load automatically when the page does?
Right now I am using the form in a third party pop-up to gate the page.
So I would like to just use the pop-up feature built into the Quform.
EricJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:16 am #23822January 26, 2018 at 5:38 pm #24115
How can I add a timeout on popup close.
I use the script above, but it closes popup immediately, can i set some timeout?
Thank you!February 1, 2018 at 12:52 pm #24181
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- celluleweb on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation8 hours, 35 minutes ago
- bebet on Deactivate form or radio option9 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Ally on Deactivate form or radio option10 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email10 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation11 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Ally on Missing icons on forms11 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on Feedback form in email11 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect after submissing11 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Form styles overridden by WordPress theme12 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Missing icons on forms by email@example.com hours, 18 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions11 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 35 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass12 hours, 23 minutes ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun12 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Email by darcistead13 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- The proposal is very important by generail13 hours, 25 minutes ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix1 day, 3 hours ago