- January 29, 2018 at 10:32 am #24125
1. I have the form steps installed on my website, how can I change the colors?
2. I need instead of the percentage display, a display of the individual steps with the possibility to choose between the steps, where can I set this?
Greetings Jürgen SchröderJanuary 30, 2018 at 8:31 am #24138
hello is there any Body out there ??February 2, 2018 at 9:22 am #24199
AllySupport StaffFebruary 12, 2018 at 8:43 am #24305
Is it possible to change the percentage number? I have a 3 steps forms and I want the percentage to start form 0% in step 1, make it 50% in step 2 and 100% in step3.
Also how can I change the percentage color etc? Using the above code?
thanksFebruary 12, 2018 at 8:48 am #24306
please advice.February 13, 2018 at 8:30 am #24324
any progress?February 16, 2018 at 7:56 am #24358
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Put the email output as mail attachment6 minutes ago
- Ally on Database Lookup11 minutes ago
- a2c on Conditional Redirect in V122 hours, 15 minutes ago
- a2c on Conditional Redirect in V122 hours, 16 minutes ago
- castingdept on Quform Custom Code plugin not working1 day, 6 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Quform Custom Code plugin not working1 day, 10 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on 2 Questions (Space between fields and attachments)1 day, 12 hours ago
- nederkoorn on Range slider not working on touch devices1 day, 19 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Quform v2 Dynamic default value pre display check boxes2 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on Graphic bug in the tools admin page2 days, 14 hours ago
- Second Post: How to I select where the emails are going by johnyct976011 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Using Date & Select Menu to Create Appointment Schedule Form by mustang18 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Showing content when radio button is active by Norbert19 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ajax Error after Duplicate form by marqmarttin19 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Conditional Redirect in V1 by a2c22 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Question regarding multi step parameters in url for goal tracking in GA by jeroentolsma1 day, 1 hour ago
- Additional Feilds for Mailerlite by pinkcaviar2 days, 9 hours ago
- How to pick where emails go by johnyct97602 days, 12 hours ago
- Dynamic data in name field (QF2) by cgweb2 days, 17 hours ago
- Quform v2 Dynamic default value pre display check boxes by TerrenceLP2 days, 14 hours ago