- March 15, 2018 at 9:20 pm #24715
Hello, we apply some color changes on Steps Form.
It seems correct on Preview but changes aren’t reflected on real page. Could you help us to solve the problem?
I attached a screenshot, as you can see, colors seem correct on preview but on real page we see original Steps form (the green one)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 16, 2018 at 9:58 am #24718
AllySupport StaffMarch 16, 2018 at 9:36 pm #24731
Thanks for your help Dear Ally,
Plugin Cache Directory wasn’t writable, that was the problem. It works now, thank you again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter1 day, 20 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter1 day, 21 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on An error occurred submitting the form4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on There is a compatibility problem with the elementor4 days, 9 hours ago
- damtii on send email by country selection4 days, 12 hours ago
- generail on There is a compatibility problem with the elementor4 days, 14 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw6 minutes ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi714 hours, 41 minutes ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice1 day, 20 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz3 days, 10 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock4 days, 8 hours ago
- Radio buttons with a picture hover? by Gennaro5 days, 16 hours ago
- file code.txt validation by Icemanmx4 days, 7 hours ago
- Default value by Marcelo1 week ago
- If / then custom support by sarahhagens1 week ago