- December 7, 2017 at 9:17 pm #23378
Hello. We’ve always used Gravity forms… but, I just purchased this plugin and is awesome (no kidding, is awesome) But there is an integration problem with the theme we are working with.
Flatsome has a frontend visual composer, normally it works great, but when the Quform plugin is active, the wordpress text editor is loaded in front of the visual composer.
I’ll upload 2 screenshots. The first one, without Quforms, and the second one, with Quforms active.
What could it be? or how can I solve it?
If you need access to the backend or something, tell me. There is no problem with that!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 11, 2017 at 11:37 am #23441
AllySupport StaffDecember 14, 2017 at 9:57 am #23529
I have the same isssue 🙂
I’m waiting your update. In the meantime, I try your solution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 39 hours, 52 minutes ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 310 hours, 15 minutes ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows13 hours, 34 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date13 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows14 hours, 13 minutes ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows23 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication1 day, 6 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)1 day, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector1 day, 7 hours ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh2 days, 8 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb1 day, 7 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw1 day, 7 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami3 days, 5 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno1 day, 8 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb31 day, 9 hours ago
- No notification by delfault? by celluleweb1 day, 9 hours ago
- Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static? by darko1 day, 9 hours ago
- Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows by katw13 hours, 34 minutes ago