Conditional Dropdown

Home Forums Quform PHP Conditional Dropdown

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ryruss
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to do a conditional dropdown.

I want to show additional elements in the form depending on the value selected on the dropdown.

Example:
    If a person selects SINGLE or DIVORCED, then no additional elements will appear.
    If a person select MARRIED or ENGAGED, then I want to show another set of elements in the form.

I have done this with the WordPress version of QUForm (on this website:http://www.ntrust.com.sg/free-migration-assessment/) but I do not know how to do it with the PHP version.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank you in advance.

ryruss
    Participant

BUMP.. No support?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ryruss
    Participant

Thank you for that. It is working. However, there are required fields under the ‘my-other-fields’ like that of the MARRIED. If the user selects SINGLE, there will still be an error because of the required field under the MARRIED group.

What can I do?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ryruss
    Participant

Incredible! It works! Thank you so much Ally!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy