Conditional fields & saving to custom database

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional fields & saving to custom database

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ronisdom
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with conditional fields and saving to a custom database.

Within the form I have 3 fields. The first one is a ‘yes’ or ‘no drop down box. The second and third fields are basically the same field with the same name but the values in their drop down are different depending on the first field. I have added the conditional formatting for this to work.

The problem appears when saving to the custom database. In the database field ‘value’ area I put the following;

{Field 2|10}{Field 3|11}

My thinking was that it would only save the value of the field that was currently shown because the other field would be hidden by the conditional formatting. However it saves both fields concatenated. Is this a bug?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ronisdom
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I’ve been on holiday.

I’ve tested the above and it works great. Thanks for your help.

Will the new code be included in the next update?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy