Conditional logic based on today's date

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional logic based on today's date

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AndrewG
    Participant

Hi there

I’m looking to create a conditional logic rule to redirect users based on a relationship today’s date.

I’ve created a form for a moving company and each user has to enter their proposed moving date.

I already have some conditional logic whereby if a user meets certain criteria (within certain zip codes and has a set number of rooms), then they are presented with an option to self-schedule a video survey.

I would like to add another filter to that logic so that they can only see the option to self-schedule if the proposed move date is more than 5 days from today’s date – i.e. the date they submitted the form. If the move date is less than 5 days from today’s date, then the logic will take them to an alternative confirmation page.

Thanks

Andrew

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy