Conditional logic Issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional logic Issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    christianscholz
    Participant

Hi!

I have several Sites with quform. On one Site i use conditional logic to Show and Hide Submenues. When a value Is entered in a Submenu and then afterwards the menu in which it is placed is collapsed the value is not showing in the Database once the form is submitted. Is there a Way to get these values in the Database.

christianscholz
    Participant

Sorry forgot to give the link.

Here is the form:

http://elviras-bauernladen.de/kommaformular

christianscholz
    Participant

Can you please give me a hint wether i got something wrong?

christianscholz
    Participant

hi!

I have note disabled all Plugins and Design back to wordpress theme.
    I also used different wordpress installations.

Can you please give me an Information?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

christianscholz
    Participant

Great.

The entries are now listed in the Database even if the fields Are Hidden After entries have eben made.

How so i make those entries Show up in the Mail?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

christianscholz
    Participant

Hi!

This helped me a lot!

great plugin!

one more question:

Validation (only numbers are allowed in a field) works for visible fields but if a user has entered an value in a form and hides the submenu then the Validation is not working. Can Validation made be active regardless wether fields are hidden or not?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

christianscholz
    Participant

Based on conditional Logic i have made several menus und submenus, where the customers can select amount and quantity. Is there a way to “show all fields” before the form is submited?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy