Conditional Logic Not Working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic Not Working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stuartsmartassist
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just purchased Quforms, and although it is a very nice plugin, the main reason I purchased this is to be able to apply Conditional Logic to a poll I am creating for a football club.

The poll is for members to vote which club badge will be used for the start of the new season. There are 10 badges to choose from.

The chairman of the club wishes to use the following logic rule method to the poll;

Option 1 Multiple Choice Field: Badge 1 vs. Badge 2

Option 2A Multiple Choice Field: Badge 1 vs. Badge 3 (Show this field if Option 1 is Badge 1)

Option 2B Multiple Choice Field: Badge 2 vs. Badge 3 (Show this field if Option 1 is Badge 2)

Option 3A Multiple Choice Field: Badge 1 vs. Badge 4 (Show this field if Option 2A is Badge 1)

Option 3B Multiple Choice Field: Badge 2 vs. Badge 4 (Show this field if Option 2B is Badge 2)

Option 3C Multiple Choice Field: Badge 3 vs. Badge 4 (Show this field if Option 2A is Badge 3 or Option 2B is Badge 3)

The problem I am experiencing with Quform is that Conditional Logic appears to stop working at Option 6 when you have to apply 5 Logic rules to the Option 6F Multiple Choice Field: Badge 6 vs. Badge 7 (Show this field if Option 5A is Badge 6 or Option 5B is Badge 6 or Option 5C is Badge 6 or Option 5D is Badge 6 or Option 5E is Badge 6)

The error I receive is that Option 6F appears when the form is initially loaded, (it should only appear when one of the Logic rules has been met).

If it helps, you can view the form at http://hypd.uk/?page_id=27

Can anyone help me out with this?

Regards,
    Stuart

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stuartsmartassist
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    I e-mailed info@themecatcher.net on 22/06 with the admin details, and again yesterday, but so far not received any response.

I have requested a refund for this product as it does not work as intended, but would be happy to cancel the refund request should you establish a successful resolution to my problem.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Ally.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy