- December 6, 2017 at 10:11 pm #23351
i created a form and it was working perfect. After 2 days my conditionals fields are not working (in example you should see a button next when choosing a option).
WojtekDecember 6, 2017 at 10:12 pm #23352
I can send the link but not sure how can i make the url private.December 7, 2017 at 7:18 am #23353
i found the issue – the form stopped working when i add an autopliot integration.
Do you have any info about that?
thanksDecember 8, 2017 at 8:26 pm #23420
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form9 hours, 44 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login2 days, 15 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form2 days, 18 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Quform v2 Set Default Value Dynamically for a Multiselect, Checkboxes2 days, 23 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days ago
- Ally on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days ago
- sdus on Column alignment V23 days, 3 hours ago
- reich90 on Track ID + Affiliate Pixel Setup3 days, 3 hours ago
- Ally on Column alignment V23 days, 6 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3334 hours, 33 minutes ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa10 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC1 day, 2 hours ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe1 day, 3 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz1 day, 6 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 day, 7 hours ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav44442 days, 21 hours ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil342 days, 18 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom3 days, 23 hours ago