- January 12, 2018 at 10:23 pm #23863
I want 2 seperate forms to show up depending on what someone chooses when applying. But it is showing every field and the radio buttons aren’t showing correctly.
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by rnipper.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 12, 2018 at 10:24 pm #23864
Figured out the radio buttons but no the conditions.January 15, 2018 at 3:38 pm #23878
Problem solved updated to 2.1 and updated wordpress.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- pedroaltomar on An error occurred Refresh the page and try again.6 hours, 10 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing9 hours, 32 minutes ago
- celluleweb on Mime type error14 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Align Bottom2 days, 23 hours ago
- pinkcaviar on Preventing Submission – spammers trying to sell me viagra2 days, 23 hours ago
- halvorbekkevold on View/Edit Entries in frontend3 days, 3 hours ago
- colin on Logical conditions issue : many fields4 days, 7 hours ago
- cypres1 on changing text in Captcha.php4 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Align Bottom4 days, 8 hours ago
- Ally on Mime type error4 days, 8 hours ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold13 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb13 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim3 days, 6 hours ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP3 days, 6 hours ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44443 days, 14 hours ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind4 days, 7 hours ago
- changing text in Captcha.php by cypres14 days, 7 hours ago