- January 12, 2018 at 10:23 pm #23863
I want 2 seperate forms to show up depending on what someone chooses when applying. But it is showing every field and the radio buttons aren’t showing correctly.
- This topic was modified 4 days, 6 hours ago by rnipper.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 12, 2018 at 10:24 pm #23864
Figured out the radio buttons but no the conditions.January 15, 2018 at 3:38 pm #23878
Problem solved updated to 2.1 and updated wordpress.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout15 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields15 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility17 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations18 hours, 28 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 4 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 8 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 13 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 15 hours ago
- Name field has no CSS Styles under Selector by gwatt1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 5 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 11 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 19 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 20 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic2 days, 1 hour ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 4 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 5 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 9 hours ago