- January 12, 2018 at 10:23 pm #23863
I want 2 seperate forms to show up depending on what someone chooses when applying. But it is showing every field and the radio buttons aren’t showing correctly.
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by rnipper.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 12, 2018 at 10:24 pm #23864
Figured out the radio buttons but no the conditions.January 15, 2018 at 3:38 pm #23878
Problem solved updated to 2.1 and updated wordpress.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- manesvenom on Date field format1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Your answer is not working…. dynamic default value in Ver 2.1.04 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Conditional Logic Based on User Login21 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php21 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics1 day, 4 hours ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form1 day, 8 hours ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login3 days, 14 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form3 days, 17 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3331 day, 3 hours ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa1 day, 9 hours ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC2 days, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe2 days, 2 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz2 days, 5 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav444421 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days, 23 hours ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil343 days, 17 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom4 days, 22 hours ago