Conflict with other Javascript on page

Home Forums Quform PHP Conflict with other Javascript on page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tagtom
    Participant

Hello,

I successfully installed QUFORM on my contact page (<a href=”delaquis-antiques.com/contact.php”, but now my sticky footer button is no longer working…This is the script with the html necessary to create the button:

// Show or hide the sticky footer button

$(document).ready(function() {
    $(window).scroll(function() {
    if ($(this).scrollTop() > 200) {
    $('.go-top').fadeIn(200);
    } else {
    $('.go-top').fadeOut(200);
    }
    });

// Animate the scroll to top
    $('.go-top').click(function(event) {
    event.preventDefault();

$('html, body').animate({scrollTop: 0}, 300);
    })
    });

Unfortunately, I’m not a Javacript expert, but when I deactivate the js plugins for QUFORMS, my button works again.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Tagtom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I took the script out as you suggest, but then my photo slideshow didn’t work anymore. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance,

Stephan

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Tagtom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your quick reply. (It’s odd that the slideshow wasn’t working for you… did you refresh your browser?) I’ve taken out the script again as requested. The slideshow is no longer working, and neither is the sticky button. Thanks in advance, Stephan

Ally
    Support Staff

Tagtom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Wow, it works! Right on the nose, wow!

Thanks again for your help and all the best,

Stephan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy