Contact form said it sent successfuly but never recieved it

Home Forums Quform PHP Contact form said it sent successfuly but never recieved it

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    boydbartley
    Participant

I was able to send the form with 1 recipient: $config[‘recipients’] = ‘bbgd@sbcglobal.net’;

but when I put 2 more in it said it sent but nobody received it:
    $config[‘recipients’] = array(
    ‘dc@outcomesintl.com’,
    ‘fr@outcomesintl.com’,
    ‘bbgd@sbcglobal.net’
    );

I am on a Windows 10, 64 bits computer. What other information do you need

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

boydbartley
    Participant

Thank you. I will look at the sheet you sent

boydbartley
    Participant

Okay,l I followed the direction but I am sending direct from the contact page not an email. I talked to GoDaddy who is hosting the website. They tell me that All I need to put in this and nothing else.

$config[‘smtp’] = array(
    ‘host’ => ‘localhost’,
    ‘port’ => 25,
    ‘username’ => ”,
    ‘password’ => ”,
    ‘encryption’ => ”
    );

I am only sending to myself as a test. I get the following errors

here was a problem
    Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=*.prod.phx3.secureserver.net' did not match expected CN=localhost’ in /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.smtp.php on line 369

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.’ in /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:1678
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(1540): PHPMailer->smtpConnect(Array)
    #1 /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(1335): PHPMailer->smtpSend(‘Date: Thu, 28 J…’, ‘This is a multi…’)
    #2 /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(1213): PHPMailer->postSend()
    #3 /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/process.php(455): PHPMailer->send()
    #4 /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/process.php(508): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/cinder2bob/public_html/outcomesintl.com/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 1678

What do I do now? I promise I am not stupid but am uneducated. That’s why I bought the contact form in the first place.

boydbartley
    Participant

Here is the results from the smtp-check.php

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

boydbartley
    Participant

Looks like it worked. I recieved my essage back immediately. No one else have let me know yet so I have to wait before I close this out. Thanks for staying with me and giving me as much help as you have

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy