- January 9, 2018 at 3:09 pm #23759
I have a weird issue based on Quform (v 1.6.1) and WordPress (v 3.8.24). I know the WordPress installation and the version of Quform are outdated but they worked happyily together over the past years and months.
But now when I try to change the content in the automated mails for my forms they won’t be saved. Furthermore I get several “n” for every manual line break I type in the mail message window of my form.
Though the Quform tells me that the changes are saved after pressing the “Save-“button the old content still remains.
Adding other fields to the form or setting up new forms works. But even exporting and importing the forms does not solve my problem. The mail content does not change after editing.
And when I press “Save” a total new blank form with no title and no fields is being processed every time on the form overview page.
What can I do? I don’t want to update the plugin or WordPress since it’ using an outdated shopping integration that does not work with the latest WordPress version.
Many thanks in advance!
(in the screenshot you see the additional “n” for every break that should take place instead)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 10, 2018 at 6:03 pm #23803
AllySupport StaffJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:10 am #23820
I deactivated the security plugins Wordfence Security and iThemes Security as well as the other plugins but the issue is still the same.
But what I discovered (even when all the plugins are active) that in one of the used forms I can change the email answer format from “Text” to “HTML” and overwrite the “n” with <br /> and this is being saved and works.
But in the other form no changes at all are being saved. 🙁
So what else can it be?January 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm #23827
I think I found the solution: It’s an outdated version of PHP that caused the problem. I had to change from 5.2 to 5.6 and editing of the automated email answer is working now.January 11, 2018 at 2:39 pm #23844
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- celluleweb on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation8 hours, 37 minutes ago
- bebet on Deactivate form or radio option9 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on Deactivate form or radio option10 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email10 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation11 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Ally on Missing icons on forms11 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Ally on Feedback form in email11 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect after submissing11 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Ally on Form styles overridden by WordPress theme12 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date12 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Missing icons on forms by email@example.com hours, 20 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions11 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 37 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass12 hours, 25 minutes ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web12 hours, 42 minutes ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Email by darcistead13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg13 hours, 10 minutes ago
- The proposal is very important by generail13 hours, 27 minutes ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix1 day, 3 hours ago