- January 9, 2018 at 3:09 pm #23759
I have a weird issue based on Quform (v 1.6.1) and WordPress (v 3.8.24). I know the WordPress installation and the version of Quform are outdated but they worked happyily together over the past years and months.
But now when I try to change the content in the automated mails for my forms they won’t be saved. Furthermore I get several “n” for every manual line break I type in the mail message window of my form.
Though the Quform tells me that the changes are saved after pressing the “Save-“button the old content still remains.
Adding other fields to the form or setting up new forms works. But even exporting and importing the forms does not solve my problem. The mail content does not change after editing.
And when I press “Save” a total new blank form with no title and no fields is being processed every time on the form overview page.
What can I do? I don’t want to update the plugin or WordPress since it’ using an outdated shopping integration that does not work with the latest WordPress version.
Many thanks in advance!
(in the screenshot you see the additional “n” for every break that should take place instead)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 10, 2018 at 6:03 pm #23803
AllySupport StaffJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:10 am #23820
I deactivated the security plugins Wordfence Security and iThemes Security as well as the other plugins but the issue is still the same.
But what I discovered (even when all the plugins are active) that in one of the used forms I can change the email answer format from “Text” to “HTML” and overwrite the “n” with <br /> and this is being saved and works.
But in the other form no changes at all are being saved. 🙁
So what else can it be?January 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm #23827
I think I found the solution: It’s an outdated version of PHP that caused the problem. I had to change from 5.2 to 5.6 and editing of the automated email answer is working now.January 11, 2018 at 2:39 pm #23844
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Populate form fields from URL parameters2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Signature JS file missing3 hours ago
- Ally on File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App7 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Allan on How to change the Hovering effect of featured images.7 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Remove IP address8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on Forms disappeared from front end9 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Ally on Remove IP address9 hours, 47 minutes ago
- DuaneC on Conditional Recipients options9 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Move Lightbox by cityscoop4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } error by Copperleaf2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Signature JS file missing by jdreznes3 hours ago
- How to change the Hovering effect of featured images. by akhl7 hours, 50 minutes ago
- File Upload (File – Photo Chooser) Doesn't work in Android Cordova App by adil347 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Populate form fields from URL parameters by airweb72 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Forms disappeared from front end by rayrobson9 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Remove IP address by email@example.com hours, 56 minutes ago
- margin-bottom: 20px; between .input fields by tjg13 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Font color. by Robix13 hours, 33 minutes ago