- January 9, 2018 at 3:09 pm #23759
I have a weird issue based on Quform (v 1.6.1) and WordPress (v 3.8.24). I know the WordPress installation and the version of Quform are outdated but they worked happyily together over the past years and months.
But now when I try to change the content in the automated mails for my forms they won’t be saved. Furthermore I get several “n” for every manual line break I type in the mail message window of my form.
Though the Quform tells me that the changes are saved after pressing the “Save-“button the old content still remains.
Adding other fields to the form or setting up new forms works. But even exporting and importing the forms does not solve my problem. The mail content does not change after editing.
And when I press “Save” a total new blank form with no title and no fields is being processed every time on the form overview page.
What can I do? I don’t want to update the plugin or WordPress since it’ using an outdated shopping integration that does not work with the latest WordPress version.
Many thanks in advance!
(in the screenshot you see the additional “n” for every break that should take place instead)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 10, 2018 at 6:03 pm #23803
AllySupport StaffJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:10 am #23820
I deactivated the security plugins Wordfence Security and iThemes Security as well as the other plugins but the issue is still the same.
But what I discovered (even when all the plugins are active) that in one of the used forms I can change the email answer format from “Text” to “HTML” and overwrite the “n” with <br /> and this is being saved and works.
But in the other form no changes at all are being saved. 🙁
So what else can it be?January 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm #23827
I think I found the solution: It’s an outdated version of PHP that caused the problem. I had to change from 5.2 to 5.6 and editing of the automated email answer is working now.January 11, 2018 at 2:39 pm #23844
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout15 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields15 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility18 hours ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations18 hours, 28 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 4 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 8 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 13 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 15 hours ago
- Name field has no CSS Styles under Selector by gwatt1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 5 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 11 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 19 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 20 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic2 days, 1 hour ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 4 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 5 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 9 hours ago