- January 9, 2018 at 3:09 pm #23759
I have a weird issue based on Quform (v 1.6.1) and WordPress (v 3.8.24). I know the WordPress installation and the version of Quform are outdated but they worked happyily together over the past years and months.
But now when I try to change the content in the automated mails for my forms they won’t be saved. Furthermore I get several “n” for every manual line break I type in the mail message window of my form.
Though the Quform tells me that the changes are saved after pressing the “Save-“button the old content still remains.
Adding other fields to the form or setting up new forms works. But even exporting and importing the forms does not solve my problem. The mail content does not change after editing.
And when I press “Save” a total new blank form with no title and no fields is being processed every time on the form overview page.
What can I do? I don’t want to update the plugin or WordPress since it’ using an outdated shopping integration that does not work with the latest WordPress version.
Many thanks in advance!
(in the screenshot you see the additional “n” for every break that should take place instead)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 10, 2018 at 6:03 pm #23803
AllySupport StaffJanuary 11, 2018 at 11:10 am #23820
I deactivated the security plugins Wordfence Security and iThemes Security as well as the other plugins but the issue is still the same.
But what I discovered (even when all the plugins are active) that in one of the used forms I can change the email answer format from “Text” to “HTML” and overwrite the “n” with <br /> and this is being saved and works.
But in the other form no changes at all are being saved. 🙁
So what else can it be?January 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm #23827
I think I found the solution: It’s an outdated version of PHP that caused the problem. I had to change from 5.2 to 5.6 and editing of the automated email answer is working now.January 11, 2018 at 2:39 pm #23844
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ally on Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on View/Edit Entries in frontend7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Ally on Set a hidden field value by a date8 hours, 24 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing8 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Ally on session variable missing8 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals8 hours, 48 minutes ago
- graines on session variable missing8 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Ally on Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ??9 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Ally on Problem to go to next step from html block9 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Ally on changing text in Captcha.php9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Send button Text error by publi40 minutes ago
- Checkbox Position by tonyrolfe4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Migration V1 to V2 and SQL by RobertKn10 hours, 31 minutes ago
- I can't see labels on my final design by burgmestre10 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Showing entries for a spesific form in the frontend by halvorbekkevold7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Migration v1 to v2: Wrong title for the notifications by celluleweb1 day, 16 hours ago
- Set a hidden field value by a date by sercofim8 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Form slow on mobile devices containing 424 conditionals by GOMLP8 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Sending Plain Text version of the email. How ?? by pav44449 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Problem to go to next step from html block by mrvintervind9 hours, 42 minutes ago